Friday, May 11, 2007

Questions meme

Having sent HP several posts to put up over the weekend, our email now seems to have come back and sorted itself out. Since I didn't keep a copy of the posts I sent to HP hopefully she'll either post them for me at some point, or email them back to me. So you may have to wait a while for the next installment of 'Life according to a one year old', but instead you can have this meme that I sat and completed having found it... well read on and I answer than in the meme.

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? No. Or possibly vaguely after my Dad's Grandma (That's what my Mum just told me. My middle name is her name)

2. ARE YOU AN ONLY CHILD? No, I'm the middle one. I have two sisters.

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? When I was younger I always wanted it to be more fancy, but now I realise that it's useful to be able to write legibly (unlike some people I know!)

4. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? I'd like to think so.

5. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Hmm, accident prone me and bungee jumping, doesn't sound like a good combination.

6. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? I don't really like breakfast cereals. If I had to have something it would be oats with a handful of raisins on the top and some cold semi-skimmed milk.

7. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Yes and no. I have a pair with zips which i put on if I'm running really late for work (they have a hole in the bottom of one of them, which is not ideal!). The pair I usually wear are ankle high, so if I didn't untie them I wouldn't be able to get them off.

8. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? .Physically or mentally? For both, I'd probably say yes, but not like amazingly stronger than everyone else, just regular strong, if there is such a thing.

9. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? I haven't had ice cream for ages, but something like Ben and Jerry's phish-food.

10. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Their expression, especially if they are smiling or not.

11. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? Hmm, where do I start? But there are lots of things I like about me too.

12 . WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My sisters. Although we probably argue or annoy each other less when we are apart.

13 . WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Are we talking pants in the English or American sense of the word? English – white, American – dark blue jeans. Shoes – well I'm not wearing any at the moment. As my friends and family could tell you, I take my shoes off at every opportunity.

14. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? A small piece of cheese.

15. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Myself typing. My Mum sorting stuff out in the kitchen. Maybe I should put some music on.

16. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Purple of course.

17. FAVORITE SMELLS? Chocolate maybe? Now if this question were favourite smells I could list loads. But maybe that's something for the weird things about me meme.

18. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? I texted my sister HP several times this evening. Talking – I spoke to my Mum at work to check what time she'd be home and to pass on a message that was on the answerphone.

19. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? I just found it on Carrie's blog (she did it quite a while ago. I rediscovered the address for her blog and I'd been catching up on her last goodness knows how many posts since I'd last read it. Carrie seems a lovely lady, from reading her blog)

20. DO YOU HAVE ANY PETS? No, but I used to have a gerbil called Silver, which would run up my arm and sit on my shoulder.

21. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? I'm not really a sports fan. Definitely not football. Does Eurovision count as a sport? No, I thought not.

22. HAIR COLOR? Sort of dark blond, but actually more like brown.

23. EYE COLOR? Brown.

24. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? No, but I am short sighted and wear glasses. The though of sticking my finger in my eye scares me, also I have eczema on my fingers and I reckon the solution you have to keep them in might sting!

25. FAVORITE FOOD? Lots of things. Recently I've cooked this chicken recipe that has chickpeas that have been cooked with some spices with it. You eat it with raw spinach, and it's very nice. Sorry if I haven't made it sound very appealing, but I like it. Actually, talking of chickpeas, I think I may be addicted to them at the moment. Here is the recipe for the chicken and chickpea thing, except we usually use turkey instead of chicken, and I hate fish so we don't put fish sauce in.

26. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Definitely happy endings.

27. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Can't remember. But I'm going to see SHREK 3 next Friday (I hope). That's the day it comes out, and it also happens to be my birthday.

28. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Green t-shirt and a dark blue zippy top.

29. SUMMER OR WINTER? I like snow, although not for driving in, and we don't get much in London. I also like sitting around outside in the summer. I think each seasons has its pros and cons.

30. HUGS OR KISSES? Lots of big hugs.

31. FAVORITE DESSERT? Something chocolate maybe? Or maybe a fresh fruit salad. It depends on my mood.

32. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING? I've been reading some Arthur Ransome books recently, for about the millionth time. The one I've dipped into today is 'Missee Lee'.

35. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? At the moment I've got a piece of lined paper as a mouse mat. Handy for jotting things down on if I need to.

36. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT? Last night I watched The Last Detective.

37. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SOUND(s)? Hmm, too many for this meme, one of them is the sound of metal scissors cutting fabric on our wooden table. It reminds me of when I was little and my Mum would make us clothes.

38. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Probably Beatles, but neither particularly at the moment.

39. WHAT IS THE FURTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? Scotland. Or maybe Germany\Holland. I'm not really sure which would be furthest. Anyway, I've not yet ever been on an aeroplane.

40. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? Packing as many things as possible into a box? Entertaining small children? Cooking? You tell me.

I tag anyone that feels like being tagged.

3 comments:

Helibear said...

Yay! Another shoe-less person! :-D

Pig wot flies said...

Aw! You miss me!? I miss you too. You're so right about the not arguing when we're not in the same place thing though.

Madame K said...

Hi there - I'm so glad to hear that you like my chickpea recipe!

And I'm also a middle child, have brown eyes and am going to see Shrek 3 when it opens - with the two kiddies, of course.