Thursday, December 13, 2007

Some necessary background to my next post...

Some time last week (Thursday or Friday I think) blest found some white stuff on her dresser and noticed there was a patch on the ceiling where the sheet rock had come down. We agreed we ought to tell Danny, and then kind of forgot about it for the rest of the day. On Saturday she saw it again and called to Danny to come and look, just as she finished her sentence another chunk fell so she hollered for him to come straight away (just as she had to do when I was blacking out, but anyway....)

Danny ended up cutting away some of the sheet rock off the ceiling and catching a fair amount of water in a bucket. After measuring and stuff he decided it must be the bath (my bathroom is directly above their bedroom) and after calling some people and stuff he figured out what he had to do to fix it. Meanwhile we (blest and I) were out and about so I don't actually know what it was that he did, but he thought it was fixed. He went out of town on Sunday so we decided to wait until he was back before we tried that shower out, as we didn't want to have to deal with the consequences without him around. (Don't worry, I have still been showering, just not in that bathroom!)

No comments: