Thursday, December 20, 2007

Can't think of a single thing to write

You know where you're in that frame of mind where you really really want to write something, but haven't got a clue what? Well that's where I am at the moment.

So here's a Chistmas tree for you to look at while I decide what to write.
/\
/ \
/ \
---
[]

And since I can't even get the formatting to work right on that I think I'll give up and try to write something later on when I will hopefully be in a better mood than I am right now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

O dear. We still love you.
Busy trying to write the Christmas cards I should have done days ago. As for the leter! It night go out by email to a few people I think
Love you lots.

Anonymous said...

Oh dear Debs!!! You can't get in a down mood cause then Blest as well as I will get all twitchy and worry that you are not happy. We do so want you to have a good time (yes all the time). I was in somewhat of a down mood tonight but after a 30 minute hot shower I am restored. Try it. I have delurked just for you. Cheers, hug my daughter for me.