Thursday, January 11, 2007

National de-lurk week

It's official, according to several different blogs I just looked at, it is National De-lurk week. (Bekki, Arwen, Paper Napkin - ok, so that one was just following the link Bekki had, but three references seemed better than two!)

So, please please please de-lurk. I know several people who know me in real life read this blog, but don't comment much, so if that's you I especially want to hear from you. If you really don't want me to drag out a potentially embarrassing photo (like I did to Esther) and say so then I can try my best not to post one.

Secondly, if you don't know me in real life, I would love to have the chance to get to know you. I love reading blogs, and would definitely check yours out if you have one! And if you don't have a blog, well it would still be fantastic to hear from you.

Thirdly, if you already know me in cyber-space, for example any of the one weigh or another ladies, Kathleen, Chaotic Mum, or Rachel who I am just beginning to get to know, then I love it that you read my blog, and if you could spare a minute then it'd be fabulous to hear from you ;-)

Finally, if you feel you're in another category, for instance you just found my blog by googling 'how to put on a duvet' or 'you give a little love and it all comes back to you' then leave a comment too, since so many of you arrive here that way it'd be great to know what you were actually looking for, and maybe I could post that sometime too!

Finally finally, does anyone know why someone (or more than one person) keeps searching for the phrase 'I got my car fixed it's my birthday song' because if that's the lyrics to a song, then I don't know it. And if it's just a phrase picked out of the air then it's an unusual one.

Please leave me a comment (or more than one, if you like). I promise I will come visiting to meet you afterwards. Just say hi, or tell me your favourite colour, or share a joke. Whatever you say, say something. Remember, in cyberspace no-one can hear you read :-)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Boo
my favourite colour is lime green atm
my friends think i have an obsession.
I probably do but lime green is sooo cool.
I think you need more lime green pictures on here.
Love you

Anonymous said...

Muffins
I don't really have a favorite colour but I like red and blue.

Why did the sheep cross the road?...
to get to the field with his friends in.Baaaa

I think there should be more pictures of sheep

Sunflower said...

Thanks for stopping by my Sunflower blog the other day.
Welcome back anytime.

Have a nice weekend.

I will Exercise for Comments!
Sunflower

Jessica said...

Well, okay, you convinced me ;-) I stumbled across OWOA a few days after its conception last summer and have been reading it since. I found your blog through that :-)dax

MammaMayMiller said...

ok then - I will, lol!!
You are a ray of sunshine in the bleak bloggosphere, thank you for mentionning me, I am not worthy...(and can't spell)
Hope you don't mind me linking my newest post to your one here, I just loved it. Thank you again
Rach xx

The King and I said...

Hello Debs. I loved the pic of u and Becki. V cute. My fave colour at the mo is brown... have brown jumpers and tops, and Matt looks nice in brown too. But looking forward to spring when my fave colour will change.... also love green. Cu Sun. Hope to post on my blog soon, love Ang x

Mary deB said...

Hi,
I agree, lime green is one of the best colours.

Anonymous said...

I'm one of those who found you via Googling "got my car fixed, it's my birthday." Yeah, it's a stupid "song," and it's from a Geico commercial featuring that guy that played Mini Me in the Austin Powers movies.