Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Happy Birthday HP

I can't believe my little sister is 20 today. My little baby sister is definitely not so little, or a baby! I'm four and a half years older than her, and I can remember the day she was born. However did time pass so quickly?
I can't access my photos as they are on the computer at home, but these are a taste of what it's like to be HP, thanks to my facebook account (each person has an account, and if they are your 'friend' you can look at all the photos that have been tagged with that person's name. So I ought really to be thanking HP's friends in Exeter who took these photos. Oh, and featured with HP is Steve, her boyfriend)

3 comments:

Kathleen said...

Oooh! Happy Birthday HP! I really like the pink outfit.

Debs said...

It was a flamingo outfit for a fancy dress party

Anonymous said...

Thanks Kathleen. I really like it too.Its fun to wear!!!