Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy New Year

Sorry, tried to think of an original way to title this post, but this one just had be written.

Having taken many many photos over Christmas I want to introduce to you some of my mad family, and share with you what it was like on Boxing day when we had 17 people in the house. Unfortunately I ended up sitting right by the door (almost outside the room) for our manic present session that day, so there was no way I'd be able to get a photo of the whole room, but here are a couple of pics to share a little of what the atmosphere was like.. (and I still missed off a couple of people)




























With regards to New Years resolutions I don't usually make any, or if I do I usually manage to forget them before a week or two is past. However this year I have got a few ideas. I'm not sure I'm ready to share them with the world just yet, but I might do soon. I'll just leave you with a few hints - a couple will be weight loss and exercise related, but at least one will probably be blog related. And on that note, here are a couple of photos taken on our New Year's Day ramble with people from our church.

3 comments:

Pig wot flies said...

Oh dear, I look terrible. I'm the one in the second photo down with the stripy t-shirt and evil-looking red eyes.

Debs said...

It's not soooo bad. I've got worse pictures of you if you'd like me to share them!

Pig wot flies said...

No, that's quite all right.
It's the evil looking eyes I object to most.