Sunday, January 21, 2007

The joys of digital photography


This photograh is just one of many photos stored on my computer that have gone slightly wrong whilst being taken, and would probably really annoy you if you were using a camera with film rather than digital. However, that's the great thing about using a digital camera. You know straight away if the photo hasn't gone according to plan, and can try again, hopefully having not totally missed the moment you were trying to capture. And if you have missed it, well you can be safe in the knowledge you've got a few photos like this one hanging around, which you can use to embarass people with.

I apologise for the complete and utter lack of proper posts this week. Life seems to have caught up with me in the last seven days and I feeling really tired and run down (I've got the mouth ulcers to show for it as well). I'm planning to try to get an early (or earlier) night tonight, and do the same as best I can for the rest of the week. In the meantime I'll keep up with the healthy eating, and since I'm not too keen on marmite, I've got some vitamin B complex tablets which ought to help get rid of the ulcers and help me feel a bit more alive.

Tomorrow I will be working on a one to one basis with four different children (two at school, and then home tutoring two), so if I'm not totally shattered I might just do that meme I've been threatening to for days. On the other hand, I might just post some minor post. But at least you'll know it's cos I'm brain-dead!

Oh, and HP guest posted for me on Friday, so go down and say hello to her if you missed it.

1 comment:

Kathleen said...

I know what you mean about digital cameras! I would have three good photos if I had to use film all the time. I wouldn't take any because they'd all end up with someone's back, or eyes rolled up in the head.