Friday, January 19, 2007

The hidden life of a minidisc (Guest post by HP)


Apparently minidiscs are elusive creatures and almost impossible to find. Well long length ones are anyway. We can find all sorts of fancy short ones even in pretty colours!! But they wont be much good for the purpose for which i need to use them. 'What is that?' I hear you ask
Well it is to record my university lectures onto, in order to help me when revising and going back over the work. Also it means I dont have to worry about getting everything down on paper and can just try to understand (try usually being the operative word!!)
Since I have several lectures a week and several weeks of lectures I would quite like discs which can record more than just the one lecture.
Do any of you have any suggestions of where to look, or any similarly frustrating searches which might entertain me and make me feel slightly better?

No comments: