Friday, February 24, 2006

I love supermarket shopping

To some people it may sound strange, but I love to go to the supermarket. Whether it's with my mum when I'm at home, or our regular trip on a Friday when my housemate and I tend to go a bit mad because it's finally the end of the week. When I say mad, it's not that we spend a lot, it's more just having fun, singing silly songs and generally not behaving like the sensible adults that we've been having to be all week. In fact, I don't even have to buy all that much, it's somehow just the excitement of going. I can't put my finger on the precise reason, I just love it.

One of the things I'm going to buying a lot in the next few weeks is tissues. Yes the hayfever season has officially begun. This I know because I have started sneezing just about all of the time. Some people, like my sister Bekki, have the luck to only be affected by one type of pollen, but for me it's all of them. And dust, and animal hair, and dust mites, and about a million other things. Oh well, I guess I'll just keep taking the tablets...

No comments: