Thursday, February 09, 2006

the car saga continues

I'm sure there must be something to do with me and cars. I picked my mum up from the school where she works this evening. When we'd been home a while we noticed that there was a light on the car alarm remote that shouldn't be on. When we pressed a button it went out, but I thought we'd better check that it was still working to turn off the alarm on the car. It wasn't. Having tried various things we ended up ringing the AA, who sent a lovely man who managed to do something to make it stop coming on. But it's definitely got to show up for it's date with the garage on Monday (that we'd made on our way home, for something that we think is probably unconnected, although also to do with the electrics). At least by then we'll have my car to get around in when we need to.

No comments: