Friday, January 04, 2008

Where have all the flowers gone? Long time passing.

Ok, so I haven't slipped off the face of the earth, just been otherwise engaged. For the last few evenings I've been playing scrabble with blest during the moments when it might have been possible to blog without an audience that demands 'please can I be wrapped around your arm?'.

We've had some good games, with several 'bingos' (where you get out all your letters and get 50 bonus points) and some pretty closely matched play. I haven't beaten her again yet, but it's been touch and go a few times!

There's been lots going on.
Some of this: (working out on the treadmill, lifting weights, and posing for photos for the challenge that's going on right now over at One Weigh or Another) Lots of Honey love, and a little bit of Honey being at the vet. (She wasn't pregnant, surprisingly, and it's now been made sure that she won't be!) And, with a lovely blurry picture. some of this:
The new dance praise dance mat, to which we have discovered you can add the veggie tales 'dance dance dance' mat, so that 2 people can dance at the same time. And then of course you can dance without the mat too (which is what I'm doing here, even if it doesn't look like it!)

If we get the kids to bed early enough this evening, or if I disappoint blest and don't play scrabble, then maybe, just maybe I might manage to blog a bit more this evening. But not promises.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just want to clarify that I am not the one begging to be wrapped around her arm.

I mean, I'm fond of her and all but....uh. No. That would be the children. ;-p

HP said...

hehe
How sad, no baby puppies. But I bet Blest is breathing a big sigh of releif!!
Dance mats look fun. I'm jealous.
Have a fun day.

Kathleen said...

But in a way, isn't it good to be busy? It beats being bored. And it seems like everything you're doing is so great and fun. Although I can understand that having someone wrapped round your arm 24/7 can get... heavy.