Thursday, January 24, 2008

I am the dog's new security blanket

Everyone else is out at Awana\Choir rehearsal at church this evening, and I have plans to get some serious blogging done. Since everyone left the dog had followed me around constantly. Well, she spent the first couple of minutes checking all over the house to see if she could find anyone else to play with, and since realising I'm the only one left she has been at my side. When I went into the kitchen to make dinner she lay in front of the gate (we have a gate in the doorway to stop the boys getting in the kitchen) until I came out. Right now I am sitting at the table and she is lying at my feet under the table, and every now and then she'll look up at me to check I'm still there.

1 comment:

HP said...

Ahhh bless, that is so sweet.