Saturday, August 02, 2008

who needs a heart when a heart can be broken?

That seems a very cynical way to start a blog post, but since I started using lines from that song, I decided to continue.

I'm also watching Bridget Jones' Diary at the same time as blogging. So who knows what'll come out of my mouth, or should that be fingers?

Actually, blatantly this is not going to manage to be a hard hitting serious blog post. So I'll go for rabbiting vaguely....

"I like you just the way you are" (as said by Mark to Bridget). What an amazing line :)

I'm really convinced I'm a hot tub person really. It's been fun using it while I'm here housesitting, but I don't think I'd want to have one all the time. Although it'd be more fun if I had someone else to go in it with me!

Ok, brain's gone dead. I'm gonna hit post and go back to watching the film...

1 comment:

Debbie said...

*sigh*

I love Bridget Jones' Diary. Such a great film.