I'm going to be moving to El Paso, Texas from London, UK in early November to go and work for a lovely family as an au pair.
Does anyone have any tips that could work for me?
* I've never been an au pair before, so any experience you could share on that would be great.
* I've also never been on a plane before.
* Does anyone have experience of getting\providing health insurance for Brits coming to live in the US?
* What are the essentials of life I ought to be packing?
* Do you have any sort of experience related to this kind of thing that you'd like to share?
(Sorry to ask so many questions!)
Most of all, thanks to Shannon for coming up with this genius idea of a WFMW which provides me with a whole host of people whose brains I can pick.