Monday, October 29, 2007

Accountability In My Eating

Over the last few months my weight-loss journey (as talked about more over at one weigh or another than here) seems to have been more of a weight-gain journey. In an attempt to be accountable and be aware of everything I eat I've resolved to take a picture of every single thing I eat during the next week.
These pictures can be found on my blog Can Big Change to Beautiful
Please feel free to drop over there and see what I'm eating, or just ignore it, as you wish!
Just a warning, the omlette I had this morning didn't really look all that appetising because it pretty much fell apart as I tried to put it on the plate, however it did taste ok!

In other news I'm really sneezy today, and collapsing in a big heap after my way too busy week. Actually, I'm not totally collapsed, I'm doing all the things that need to be done at home (catch up with my accounts, tidy my room, make something exciting with sewing that I'm not going to tell you what it is in case it's a surprise for someone - I haven't totally decided yet, take photos of things to put on ebay, list things on e-bay, think about buying an mp3 player and camera, and start making lists of things to take to Texas) So not too much then.

Editedto add: Some of those things may get done, but something has come up so I'm going to be looking after the little one today for a few hours.

No comments: