Saturday, October 27, 2007

Today

Even if it does seem like all I do lately is put up pictures, I just want to share a few more from my time today with Suzanne and Sarah. We've had a day full of sharing news, good food and and awful lot of giggling.

We ate at TGI Fridays.Sarah didn't like this picture, but I though it was sweet. (She wants me to point out that making that face was deliberate rather than accidental. I'll just say that I've got several that look worse than this one, so I think she got away lightly on this occasion. If only I could get videos off my phone it'd be a different story...!)After going in TGI Fridays we wandered around Homebase for a little while. I told Suzanne to stand next to the groovy chick thing and she did, so I took her picture.Sarah then posed with a basket on her head, so I had to take a picture of that too.Finally, a picture of the three of us together sat on the sofa back at Suzanne's house.We had a lovely day :-)

No comments: