Friday, October 19, 2007

Can't think of a good title for this post

Ok, so after this weekend I'm hoping that maybe life can get a little less chaotic and I might actually find some time to blog (who am I kidding, with a visa application to get done, insurance to get sorted, Christmas presents to buy...).

This weekend is the weekend of the weddings. Unfortunatly I have owned up to the fact that Leicestershire and Bristol are too far for me to even think of driving from one to the other to make a bit of both the wedding celebrations I wanted to be at, so instead I'm going to the whole of Imogen and Greg's,

and sending lots of love and hugs to Sarah and Jon.

I have a few blog posts I want to write. In particular one about living in Walthamstow. More of that next week hopefully...

No comments: