Wednesday, June 02, 2010

It's too early in the morning for my words to come out right*

But apparently I think best about blogging before 7am. Maybe it's to do with the fact that I don't worry too much about what to write or what I'm writing, I just do it.

Sophia was a bit poorly and sick last night, so woke up hungry for milk around 3am. She's fed and happy now, but a little bit too awake to go back to bed. So I'm giving her a little time to play before I try to settle her again. I'm also sneezing lots, which is weird cos it poured with rain yesterday. Maybe I'm allergic to being puked all over, although most people would probably say that they were allergic to that! Anyway, I'll take an antihistamine before I go back to bed.

I'm not quite sure what we're doing today, but hopefully all the things that need to be done will be done! It may depend on how sleepy I'm feeling.

I'm impressed by how much I've said about nothing in this post already, but at any rate I shall leave it there. Good morning and good night rolled into one!

* Line from a 'A Perfect Day' by Natasha Bedingfield

No comments: