Monday, May 31, 2010

Too early

I lay in bed last night blogging in my head. I often do this as I fall asleep. I think there was a post about the ethics of reduced shopping and another one about something else not related to Sophia (I'm trying to not just blog about her, but it's not really worked this week!)
But I can never remember what it was I 'wrote' when it actually comes to writing it.

This morning all I have to say is
TOO EARLY TOO EARLY TOO EARLY. Waking before 5am is TOO EARLY.

I'll return when I've had a bit more sleep.

Oh, in other news...

Sophia learnt to clap yesterday and is so proud of it. And forward movement is getting more and more fluid. Boy are we in trouble.

Oh, and Sophia is hence forth to be known as Rudolph. Well maybe not, but she did manage to lick one of Menard's paintings (which was dry) yesterday and cover her chin, nose, forehead and tongue with red paint. She can only have got a couple of licks before we caught her, but that was enough!

No comments: