Wednesday, June 09, 2010

The menu thus far

I made pasta bake on Monday. We had the pasta and sauce, and when I checked the fridge we had a bunch of veg which I'd mostly bought reduced so needed using, and so that's what I did. I also had some reduced blocks of cheese which cost around 19p each and a packet of mince I'd got for 60p, so all in all I was able to make LOTS and lots. In fact we had it for dinner Monday and Tuesday, and I'll probably eat the final leftovers for lunch today.

Not sure what we'll have this evening. Acutally, we'll probably eat at my in laws. Menard is going there after work to do some painting, and I'll take Sophia over for them to look after while I'm out tutoring. So hopefully they'll feed us and I won't have to russle anything up when we get home at 7pm.

We have plenty of options for the rest of the week, so I'm confident we can 'eat what we've got' all week, maybe even longer.

No comments: