Friday, May 23, 2008

Update

I did go to the doctors today. But it was pretty much a waste of time. It was a doctor I hadn't seen before, who was very dismissive of the whole thing. Listened to my chest for about 2 seconds before saying it was clear. Well, I could hear myself wheezing, so it definitely wasn't right, even if it was clear of infection.

He said the pain would probably go away by itself, and I said, "um, I've been in constant pain for over a week, do you think we could do something to help it go away?! Cos paracetamol ain't touching it, even though I've been taking 6 or 8 a day (max does 8 in 24 hours).

He wouldn't listen when I asked him about other anti-inflamatories, and ended up giving me inuprofen gel to rub on. I was like "HELLO! I'm allergic to ibuprofen!" I don't know if the gel can/will make me wheezy, but I guess I'll find out.

So yeah, it's all great, huh?!

1 comment:

Kathleen said...

Oh, Debs! It just sounds like so much nightmare! I really hope it gets better SOON!