Friday, May 09, 2008

Friday

In a way this is a post about nothing.
I'm off to the doctors in about 15 minutes, and I hope and pray that he will be able to give me some answers.
I'm feeling a bit brighter mentally today, although maybe I'm just so tired I don't have the energy to think about how I feel.

I wrote the following to some friends of mine yesterday, and I guess it sums up wher I'm at at the moment:

Yeah, I haven’t got any answers, but I just don’t care for the moment! Must be all those people praying for me.I have no idea what tomorrow will bring, but one thing I do know. I want to LIVE. As in, do more than just exist and drift. Does that make sense?So I’m gonna fight for energy, and fight for my mental attitude, and just keep taking it minute by minute, day by day, but try to enjoy the ride.
I have no idea quite what I’m rambling on about. But hey, I’m doing ok. Ish

No comments: