Monday, November 12, 2007

The firework post (even if it is a bit late)

Taking pictures of fireworks is always pretty tricky, especially if there's a delay between pressing the button and the picture taking, so since I was taking these with my phone, I'm quite impressed.

I went to a small group social on Tuesday last week where we had fireworks. This was a low down fountain type firework. I like the way you can see the silhouettes of people in front.This was a firework up in the sky, but to be honest it's not that exciting!This is my favourite, it was taken on Wednesday, at another church small group social. We didn't have fireworks, but some of us did have sparklers (and I got to go in the hot tub, but that's another story!) I managed to take this one holding my phone in one hand and spinning the sparkler around in a circle with the other. I like it :-)

No comments: