Friday, September 21, 2007

One of those days

Today has been one of those days. The sort where the car (well, my Mum's car) has been making funny noises so you take it in to the garage and the guy says you have to leave it there at least until Monday and there's no way you can drive it over the weekend even though he's not going to be able to fix it until Monday at the earliest.

The kind of day where HP and I pack up all of HP's stuff because she is meant to be going back to Exeter tomorrow. And then because the car is out of action we have to think about how HP is going to get back to Exeter, and the idea of hiring a car is discussed, but eventually discarded in favour of them taking my Micra, which will be interesting since there is absolutely no way that all of HP's stuff will fit in my car.

The sort of day where you eat roast lamb for dinner and then have Christmas pudding for dessert.And then later on in the evening as I try to write this post the internet dies again so I have no idea whether I will even be able to post the post I am writing. Nope it's dead. My only hope is that it will come back soon and in the meantime it won't get deleted by accident.

Yay, internet. Quick quick...

1 comment:

Pig wot flies said...

And clearly the sort of day where HP wears one of my old work rugby shirts.