Sunday, September 30, 2007

Imogen's Hen Night among other things

Apologies for the lack of posts over the last couple of days, despite our internet being fixed. I've been away for the weekend staying with Imogen and a bunch of catapillars, sorry, friends for her hen night. We had a great girly night in - pizza, icecream, a film, and a sleepover. It was a lovely way to spend an evening, having great fun and catching up with old friends.

This morning I went to City Church, Cambridge (as Imogen lives near Cambridge) and got to catch up with some more friends, including Kat and Laurence who got married over the summer (one of the many weddings I've been to this year).
This afternoon I got to spend some time with Bex, another friend from university.

Sleepovers and chances to catch up with friends are great, just very tiring.

(The sofa you can see a little bit of is where I got to sleep, in case anyone is wondering how we got another person fitted in!)

No comments: