* Brought in the dry washing and hung the next load out on the line.
* Paid money in at the bank.
* Posted 2 'large letters'
* Bought a purple diary at the 99p store for, you've guessed it, 99p. Bargain I'd say.
* Didn't start looking for clothes, but did go into the newly renovated library (well, it was done a while back, but it was my first time in there) and learnt how to use the self issuing machines.
* Arranged to meet up with a long standing friend Joy-banana who is in London for one week only (makes her sound like some West End show!) before moving to Derby. We're meeting up tomorrow.
* Filed the packing slips. I'd been keeping them out becasue I need to put the amounts into a spreadsheet that can't currently be accessed because it's on the computer that is away being fixed. But then I realised I could put them in the folder so they don't get lost and are all in the same palce, and then input the data later!