Saturday, February 24, 2007

catching up

I decided at the beginning of the year to start a journal, this would just be somewhere I could record briefly what I did each day, the title of any blog posts I wrote, and things like how much exercise I took and water I drank. I knew I was unlikely to manage to do it every day, but could catch up every few days. I looked in it today and discovered I'd got stuck on January 23rd and decided today was the day to try to catch up - even if that means only writing a couple of sentences for some days. My Mum and I decided it would be fun to keep track of what we ate (for our main meal) on a food themed calender we got free from somewhere and is up in the kitchen, so even if it's only writing what we ate that day, I can write something!

I've also been sorting out my Sunday school stuff for tomorrow, and a few other bits and bobs as well. Tonight I am babysitting the little one, so I plan to sit and write my journal and cut out a few things for sunday school. A good day of catching up. I wonder just how far I'll get!

Here's little one watching the ducKS.

No comments: