Monday, February 19, 2007

Bluetooth

My Dad was kind enough to buy some software for us to be able to have bluetooth on our computer, so that I could get the photos off my phone. We've set it all up, and my phone and camera can 'see' each other just fine, however, when I try to send a photo from the camera to the computer, the phone says it cannot locate a device and therefore cannot send. Does anyone have a clue about what I might be doing wrong?!!

(Oh, and here's an apple photo from the other day. Or should that be a-boots?!?!)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

silly computers, can't live with them, can't live without them.

Anonymous said...

indeed

The King and I said...

Just another comment to say how cute that boy. Have you seen him do an impression of his dad with a bad back yet. It is classic. Cu tom x

Debs said...

I saw it this morning, and I just cracked up!