Friday, July 24, 2009

Sidebar links

I've been updating my links. I wasn't actually using several of the links anymore (due to lack of time online, blogs not existing anymore etc etc) so I've deleted a bunch of them. A few more may go, but I didn't want to be too ruthless and then regret it. So far I've only added one new link, one I found today. It's a blog I actually only found today, called Bake at 350, but I'd found it by such a circular route, and I loved the look of it, that I figured I might not find it again unless I added it to my blogroll.
(Remember that for a girl who's pretty much eaten nothing but dry toast, if anything, for nearly a week, the pictures on that blog were pretty attractive!!)

1 comment:

bridget {bake at 350} said...

Thanks for adding me to your links! Hope you're feeling better! :)
~Bridget
Bake at 350