Friday, July 17, 2009

Bits and Pieces

Our bathroom appears to be the location of the Ant Convention this year. We have a regular attendance of regular ants, with guest appearances of flying ants for the past two days.

I only have three more days of work left before the summer holiday. (And only ten in total before I go on maternity leave).

This evening I gave a beautiful performance of the results of pregnancy on my brain. The story may be blogged in full at a later date.

I would have taken some photos this evening, but M is out and I don't know the code to log on to his I-Phone! (Since I still haven't configured my camera with this computer, I decided that would be the easiest way to get photos online). Maybe when he gets home from a meeting I'll have a go.

I'm really tired. I don't know if it's how I've been sleeping, or just that it's nearly the end of term. I've had bizarre but vivid dreams the last couple of nights. Yesterday I woke up feeling really mad at M, and told me a while to realise that it was for something that he'd done in my dream. Last night I forgot I even had a husband, until I suddenly remembered and was trying to figure out where on earth he was when I woke up.

No comments: