Saturday, June 02, 2007

Pussy cat, pussy cat, where have you been?

... I've been up to London to visit the Queen.

Well actually I haven't gone yet, but this afternoon I am going up London. But it's unlikely I'll see the Queen. Instead I will see Bekki and my Uncle Jon (and my Mum is coming too). Actually I'm tagging along with them. They are going to the theatre tonight, but I will spend the afternoon with them, perhaps doing a bit of shopping and sight-seeing.

This is the Little one 'loving' his cat. Actually since his baby sister was born Boots has moved to live with the people in the flat below. Little's parents decided that looking after 2 children and a cat was going to be too much hard work, and it would be fairer on Boots to live elsewhere. However, Boots does still pop in through the cat flap for visits.

No comments: