Tuesday, January 15, 2013

31 DBC - Best advice I've ever got?

Hm, I'm pondering over this one. It's been sat in my drafts with the title ready and waiting for me to write something. The two things that come to mine may or may not be the best pieces of advice I've ever been given, but they're pretty good all the same :D

1. "This too will pass". Sometimes it's one of those days (weeks) where the kids have been awake since crazy o'clock, the house is a mess (thanks kids), it's time for dinner but you haven't made any.... you get the picture.  Say to yourself "this too will pass" and somehow you realise that it's ok, this crazy stage can't last forever. The day will end, the kids will go to bed, your hubby will cook (or go buy take away!). Whatever the solution, you can make it through!

2. Trust God. He knows better than you do.

No comments: