Friday, April 27, 2007

Mama said that there'll be days like this

there'll be days like this my Mama says.It's alright it hasn't really been a bad day, just as I was browsing my photos that image and the lines from the song came together in my mind, and I had to use them. J was absolutely fine when this was taken, by the way, he was just tired and I managed to capture a grimace rather than a smile.
I am feeling torn at the moment as to whether the posts this week have been worth posting. On one hand it share with you some cute pictures, and I have posted every day for the last few days. On the other hand I'm not sure I've actually said anything much in my posts. But as Rachel reminded me the other day, it's my blog and I can post whatever I want. It doesn't mean anyone has to read it!

And although I haven't written anything much I managed to please Steve by mentioning sheep, and I've had comments from the lovely Blair, and 'I', the girl I shared a house with last year. As well as several other lovely people like Kathleen, Angela, and Helibear. There we go, hopefully this post leaves you with enough links to have fun trawling through my archives, and possibly discovering a new blogger to add to your personal favourites :-)

Meanwhile, this weekend I plan to catch up on sleep, tidying and planning\filing stuff for work.

No comments: