Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Fun on the Farm

'A farm in London?' I hear you cry. 'Yes, indeed' I reply.
And then I stop with the funny talking thing, otherwise it will get my poor tired brain confused.

But anyway, there is a farm in Leyton, which is pretty much just up the road from where I live. (Well, a long road, especially if it's the middle of the day and there's lots of traffic, but still, by no means a long way away).

Last week I took the little one to Brooks Farm and he absolutely loved it. It's only a little farm, but offers enough animals to charm a 20 month old for ages, not to mention the playground which we spent an hour and a half in. If you live anywhere near me I would thoroughly recommend a visit, and if not, then you will just have to enjoy pictures of the little one :-)

1 comment:

Pig wot flies said...

I haven't been there in ages. Fun!