Saturday, September 23, 2006

Saturday, What a day, Groovin' all week with you

Ok, so now that song's in my head for the rest of the week, but I've had worse ones! HP has officially arrived at her new house, and hopefully the unpacking is well under way. I would have liked to go with them to help with all the fetching and carrying at the other end, and be company for my mum on the way home tomorrow, but there wasn't enough room in the car for HP's beanbag, let alone me as well!

Instead I've been up the M11 to my old house to visit Imogen and to pass my bed onto someone else. That sounds a bit strange, so I'll explain. When I moved into the house I didn't have a bed because Imogen had rented the house unfurnished. So we bought a bed from homebase online and had it delivered. It served me well for a year, but when I moved back to London it was too bit to fit in our car and I didn't really need it anyway, so it stayed.

Imogen unfortunately has to move out of the house because the owners are selling the property, and consequently she wanted me to do something with my bed. Bekki's friend Tim is wanting to acquire furniture for the house he is moving to, so it seemed a great plan to let him have the bed. This morning I met Tim at the house in GC and handed over the allen key and the instructions for how to assemble, and then we took it all apart and loaded all the bits into his van. Sorted

This afternoon I've been doing some tidying of the house and reading blogs. Now I'm off to see what I can find to do next.

No comments: