Thursday, September 14, 2006

reaching the big 3 0

No, I haven't aged 6 years in a few days, I've just sold my 30th book on amazon marketplace. It started as a way to get rid of some of my teacher training books that I no longer needed (having decided I didn't want to be a teacher and leaving the course), but I've somehow managed to find a lot more books around the house to list as well. (Over 200 in total!)

Hmmm, anyway. It's quite exciting checking email to see if any more have sold (yes, it's a sad life I lead, I know), and today we've actually sold 3, but that's not been the norm. Right, well that's about all I can say about that without boring you all to tears.

Oh, just one more thing, I've now got two 5 star ratings on amazon (hurrah) and three positive ratings on e-bay including, and I quote, "nice one -spot on! fast & wrapped well enuff 2 keep da monkees@RoyalMail at bay". It takes all sorts don't you think?!

Update: make that 4 books today. Definitely the first time that's happened :-)

No comments: