Sunday, February 23, 2020

What to say?

Writing for writing sake. What do I want to write? All the things. What can I think of to write? Nothing.

I really want to blog, but I don't know what to say.

What are we up to?
Friday -
Hanging out during half term. This morning my children decorated rocks, which was part of their holiday homework. We've also had a lot of screen time today too! But some days are like that. We went for a walk to blow away the cobwebs, and I've got my third load of washing hanging on the line. It's blowing beautifully so it ought to dry nicely. I love hanging washing outside :)

Currently the kids are watching the end of High School Musical 3. One of 7 we got from the charity shop the other day (It was supposed to be 10 for a pound, but I asked the guy if we could do 7 as it took about twenty minutes to find that many that we wanted!) Some of them will probably go back to the charity shop once we are done, but we might keep this one for a bit. We have the first one too, but are keeping an eye out for the second one.

I've got a bunch of white uniform tops and other bits in the bath soaking. It's a strip wash method that  I found from a page I follow on facebook. I'll share more details once I know the results!

I need to get my head around half term ending and going back to normal again. It's been a lovely week, but we all have to go back to normal again I guess! I should try to make a menu plan ahead of time to help us ease back in. I'm not back at work until Tuesday, so Monday will be a bit of a buffer hopefully!

No comments: