Monday, February 10, 2020

*Insert interesting title here*

I've been re reading my own blog from 2009. Some of the events and feelings I remember as if they were yesterday, some of the things it's really interesting to read because I had totally forgotten about them! I'm glad I wrote the posts. Ten plus years on, I'm enjoying going back to read them. Things like how it felt when I had swine flu while pregnant, what my craving were when I was pregnant. If you're a new reader, you can go back and see what my life was like in the past!

It's also weird to see how different things are now, and how in many ways I'm a totally different person to who I was then. I hope that some of the things I capture now will be similar if I look back in another ten years. Wow, who knows those ten years will bring. I'll be a mum to two adult children by then!

Time moves on.

I don't know if it's cheating or not, but I think I will share some links back to some of my favourite posts over the next however long... Anyway, it's my blog, and I make the rules!

No comments: