Friday, August 12, 2011

Oops I did it again

Guess what I've gone and done, guys?!

We went and drove to the other end of the town we're staying in, to near the harbour, and were going to go down on the beach. I got out of the drivers seat and walked towards the boot (trunk) of the car, and somehow turned my ankle over and now I'm sat at home with ice on it, barely able to hobble to the loo and back when i need to go!

I'm hoping that ice and rest today will allow me to be able to drive tomorrow. We've got to drive about 3 hours tomorrow to my grandma's house where we're staying over to break the journey, as we did on the way here too. It's my left ankle, so i need that foot for the clutch to change gears! We've really got to leave here tomorrow and get to my grandma's, but if that does it in, we would have the option to stay on there another day or two if need be. Problem is it's only me and my mum who drive, and we have two cars, so we both have to drive! So please pray that i can get it to a position that it's possible for me to drive tomorrow.

No comments: