Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Scan tomorrow

Tomorrow I have my twenty (ish) week scan. (I say ish cos I think it's twenty one and a bit, but it's all relative. Little Bean will come when he's ready!)

We are hoping that little bean will behave and we'll be able to see what we're having - meaning boy or girl, rather than dog/cat/human/alien. Although we're hoping to find out, and we'll almost certainly tell a few people, we're not planning to make it generally known, at any rate, we're not planning to broadcast it online. In which case I hope you'll excuse me if I continue to refer to little bean as 'he'. That just seems natural somehow, and whatever news we hear tomorrow, little bean will henceforth be known as a boy online until he or she makes an official appearance in December.

Hope that all makes sense!

No comments: