Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Enjoying Brighton

Well I've been here for almost a day and a half and it is absolutely amazing. Just to remind you I'm at the New Frontiers Leadership conference 'Together on a Mission'. We've heard amazing God-annointed messages from Terry Virgo, P.J. Smyth, and Rob Rufus among others.

It's just so fantastic to be among so many people from all over the world, all with a shared identity. We all know Jesus as our personal Lord and Saviour. The presence of God fills the room during our worship. I love that you can look round and see literally thousands of people all praising and worshiping God (I've taken a few pictures which I will hopefully upload once I'm home again.)

Adrian is live blogging the conference, so you can read more about it at his blog. And we're told that New Frontiers will be making all the talks available to download at a later date, so I'll put that link up too at some point.

Right, we're off to find something to eat before the evening meeting which starts at 7.

No comments: