Monday, December 22, 2008

Ramblings

Last night I composed a beautiful blog post.

Unfortunately, since I was composing it while lying in bed, it will never actually be published.

Fortunately, since I was writing it under the influence of a high temperature and slight hallucinations, that's probably just as well.

Yep, I'm ill again. I think it's just a bad cold, but it's made me achey all over, very coughy, have a sore throat, a high temperature and other such exciting things.

I feel like haven't blogged much proper content in a while, but with my brain in this fuzzy state, I'm not sure any content I write will make sense. Instead I'll share with you a couple of quotable quotes from the past week.

"How can you sing it like you mean it, when it doesn't make any sense?" (HP on Alexandra singing Hallelujah)

"Awww, box. Happy box. Box cry" (Little Flower being entertained by an empty tissue box, in the absense of 'baby' - her dolly)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Me thinks you need a laptop so you can type when you're in bed!

Hope you feel better soon x

Anonymous said...

Yes but when her lap top was working she used to use it in the middle of the night which was not really good.