Therefore, I've decided it's time to celebrate this blog getting to 700 posts, whether we're almost there, or actually there, or maybe just over there.
So, happy 700th post.
For your reading pleasure, 7 random facts about me and my blog.
1. I am proud of myself because I have been in possession of a poppy (well, I'm actually on my second one, because I lost the first at Victoria on Friday) for almost a week, and the poppy is still attached to my coat. Which means that I haven't taken it off, removed the bits of paper and started chewing it yet. Yes, I disgusting habit, I know, but to be truthful, that's what's happened to most of the plastic poppies which I have ever owned.
2. I would rather eat fruit cake batter than fruit cake once it's cooked.
3. My blog gets around 50 hits a day. Many of these are through people googling the lyrics from a certain Bugsy Malone song.
4. I have no idea just how many people who know me in person read my blog. All I do know is an awful lot of people have mentioned that they do read it. I
5. I have almost finished the bottle of shampoo that I hate. This means that when we go grocery shopping tomorrow I need to make doubley sure that I buy some, and pick up shampoo rather than conditioner!
6. I sometimes forget how old I am. It was easy when I was 25 - that's 5 squared, after all. Now I'm 26 I just get confused. I keep thinking I'm 28. Seems like I'm trying to wish my life away!
7. I can't think of a seventh random thing about me (It's all random!) If you know me, how about sharing one about me in the comments...