Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Happy day

Yesterday I had the happiest day I've had in a long time. Somehow things all came together, and it just felt good. I was enjoying doing things and I was enjoying being alive. I decided in advance that I wanted to 'achieve' getting a hair cut and buying a diary (day planner), and I did :)

I like my new haircut, and hopefully I'll be able to get it to do the things the lady in the shop got it to do when she blow dried it. Dont get me wrong, I have no intention to spend 20 minutes on my hair every day, but I might manage five, tops!

In the afternoon I did some cooking. I made homemade baked beans and an apple&blackberry crumble. I haven't really cooked much in a long time, and it felt good to me cooking again.

And in the evening I got to spend some time chatting with friends online. It all made a great day :)

2 comments:

The Great Ethan Allen said...

Did you get it totally chopped? or just a trim? My wife has long hair and I love it. ( fun to run my fingers through it) her sister just gave her's a serious chop. ..you shoudl post a before and after...IF YOU DARE lol hope you like it ...sounds like you do.

The Great Ethan Allen said...

Before and after Pictures I meant ...in case there was any confusion..