Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter

Christ is Risen! He is Risen indeed!

I am suffering with a nasty cold, including a beautifully sore throat, earache, and swollen glands, so I didn't go to church this morning.
However, I can still celebrate the resurruction of my Lord, Jesus Christ, and to beautifully illustrate the fact that Jesus had to die because there was no way I could do things right in God's eyes, here are some out-take photos I've taken over the last week or so.

This was whilst taking photos to put on e-bay.
I think I moved the camera by mistake.
The little lambs all ran outside as soon as I got the camera out.
My uncle Jon stuck his head in the way when I was taking a picture
when we were waiting for HP at the end of the Mikado.
Little one moved.
I really like this one.
Little flower was trying to tap on the camera.
Not exactly an out-take, just the fact that you can't really see
us because there's a window behind us.This was at Rach Wibbs' house, but I'm not entirely
sure who or what this was meant to be!
Finally, Rach Wibbs hereself, but the camera was on the wrong setting!
(See Rach, I told you I'd blog about my visit to your house eventually ;-) )

2 comments:

Jeana said...

I hope you feel better soon!

MammaMayMiller said...

think the middle shot is ben... And I kinda like the blurred one! It reflects how i'm feeling a lot of the time!! Can i knick it and put it up as my profile pic on FB??