Friday, December 15, 2006

The wonders of internet search engines

I'm recovering from a nasty sickness bug so it seems a good time to share with you some of my favourite google searches that have led people to my site. (Since that doesn't require much, if any, brainpower).

You could probably guess that the phrase that brings most people here is that much quoted line from Bugsy Malone. I hesitate to write it again here since that would only encourage them to come even more. If you don't know what I'm talking about look here.

Other favourites include...
Blowing raspberries on tummies - yes, it's great fun and the little one I look after is very good at it.

How to put on a duvet - this search takes people to this post, so I'm not sure it's all that helpful. But maybe it makes them laugh?!? And, being serious for a second, I do find that turning the cover inside out does make it easier (the putting it on your head bit is optional!)

Hear cough sounds - well yes, I do cough a lot. But I wasn't aware I'd added audio to my blog.

Christian Salvesen lorries pictures - Well I did go through a phase of perhaps seeming a little obsessed with lorries, however I never actually took photos of any. Maybe one day...

It's almost Friday - No, it is Friday (Or so I'm told - Thursday seemed to escape me somewhat this week).

There are so many more I want to share, but to stop this post getting too long I'll leave you with my favourite so far...
I got my car fixed it's my birthday song - Probably a couple of my more talked about subjects on my blog in the last year - my car, and people's birthdays.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello there. Just checking I can comment here. But it looks OK.