Monday, June 18, 2012

Costochondritis and Concussion

The pain I've had for a few days in my shoulders, neck and back, along with a headache was getting worse not better, and I developed a cough. Yesterday I realised that the pain reminded me of the pain I had back in 2008 when i was fighting infection after infection - costochondritis.

Oh and then after my appointment with a doctor this morning (who said yes, I think so, and gave me anti-inflammatories) I went for a walk with my mum and the kids and a couple of other folk at Forty Hall and managed to walk into a tree branch and give my forehead a great big whack. And I've been a bit dreamy and out if it and generally feeling rough, with a big fat headache too. Think it's only a minor concussion, but that was enough.

1 comment:

Kathleen said...

This sounds terrible! I hope you feel better very soon!