Monday, October 18, 2010

I'm back! (again again, or something!)

Hey lovely blog folk, things have been a bit ick around here. We've all got a horrible cold and I've been suffering with these nasty headaches too. I've come to the conclusion that sugar is one of the culprits for the headaches, so I'm doing my best to cut that out of my diet. And that can't be a bad thing when it comes to trying to lose weight either, so I guess that's a good thing.

Oh, but the biggest news around here is that SOPHIA IS WALKING! She started on the Saturday, three days after her birthday, and she's just got better and better since :)

2 comments:

Pig wot flies said...

The world needs video proof!

Kathleen said...

oooo, I just read this. Walking changing everything, doesn't it. I think we should all invest in tiny helmets.