Saturday, October 21, 2006

Things to do, people to see

Ok, so the title of the post possibly made it more exciting than it actually is. I'm going out babysitting tonight = people to see. I want to take something with me to do = things to do. I may take some more pegs with me to decorate as that's fairly gentle on the brain in terms of thinking.

My excuse for not wanting to think is that I'm now on my half term holiday and want to take a proper break so that I can be all refreshed and ready to go for the next half term at school. So I've only had a week at my new job, but I didn't get early nights last weekend, becasue of seeing Bekki, so I was tired at the start of the week. I'm going to try to have lots of early nights and get myself onto a proper schedule so that when I do go back to school it's not too much of a shock. I'll let you know if it works!

No comments: