Sunday, November 25, 2018

Good evening

Well my little run of blog posts got a bit scuppered, firstly by getting better from my chest infection, so although I had a few posts scheduled, I then didn't have time to write any more. And then, when I had a productive weekend on the computer planned, to get my assignment written and some blog posts in between, my clearly weakened immune system when down with a horrible stomach bug, which had me weak and feeble for several days. Tummy is ok, but still feeling a little tired and run down, so I'm hoping and praying I can avoid the germs while I try to get myself even better.
I've started taking a probiotic that my sister recommended, after the antibiotics. And I've been started off with some kefir grains from a friend, so I've been trying to drink some of that every day. Hopefully all the good bacteria will have me up and running in no time. I have three weeks left of my term (four for Soph and JJ) and it's all guns blazing from now until the end of the term, so I need to be not getting any more illnesses!

No comments: